Tuesday, May 8, 2018

The "Demonic UFOs" Theory Continues...



Back in 2010, I wrote a book called Final Events. It was focused on a group within the government which had a very strange and controversial belief. They believed that the UFO phenomenon is not extraterrestrial but literally demonic. Some people said at the time it was nonsense to say that such a group/think-tank could exist. Now, 8 years after Final Events was published, there's this from today:

http://metro.co.uk/2018/05/08/religious-pentagon-mod-officials-thought-ufos-demonic-divine-former-government-investigators-reveal-7529174/

4 comments:

  1. with so many religious nuts in the government, I'm not surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick two days ago I wrote a comment with a certain query regarding your work related to Final Events or is there any chance for an interview with you? I also invite you to my blog
    http://arekmiazga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Arek, Yeah, an interview is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a question whether CE considered, the whole phenomenon of UFOs as demonic or just part of it you can develop it?

    ReplyDelete